[condor-users] Scripting in Windows or the Submission File

Hello All,
             I am a novice condor user. I am using it on Windows 2000 machines. I m trying to run an executable that take a different input files as arguments at run time. All the input files have totally different names so you cant use inp$.inp .
So my question was is there a way to like write a for loop within the submission file or the DOS file that will get an enumeration of all the input files and then set it as an argument for each run of the executable. I have done these kinds of things in AWK on unix machine but i m not sure if it can be done on windows or in the submission file.

thanks,
sunil

Do you Yahoo!?