[condor-users] enhenced condor_status

Hi,

 I would like to know if it is possible to have dynamic informations
on the free memory on computers, CPU, free disk, free swap... For
what I have seen, condor_status -long just gives static informations.

 It could be nice if we could add on each computer a function
(a script) which compute data available thru a condor command like
condor_status -custom

                                        Best regards,

                                            Olivier.
Condor Support Information: