[condor-users] Job Vacate Policy

Hello,

is there a way, that the submitters of the condor-jobs can choose, what to
happen with their job, if the executing machine becomes used by its owner
before the job has run to its end? I'm using Condor for WinNT, and I just
found out to configure each executing machine, how to proceed. But it makes
more sense on our network, that the user can choose if the job should be
left in memory or should be stopped on that machine and be started on
another machine.
The only idea I have for this problem, is to split our pool in two pools
with different job vacate policys, but that would be in my eyes just an
impractical workaround.

Thanks,

Thomas Bauer

Condor Support Information: