[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [condor-users] Segmentation Fault
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:52:22 -0600
- From: Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [condor-users] Segmentation Fault
However, when I start condor_master, only startd and schedd follow; the
collector and negotiator daemons don't start up.
Before doing anything else, we need to figure out why they didn't start up.
There are two common problems.
1) There was an error. Look in MasterLog, CollectorLog and NegotiatorLog to
see if you see errors.
2) You didn't tell Condor to start them up. What is DAEMON_LIST in your
condor_config file on the machine in question?
Condor Support Information:
To Unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx with
unsubscribe condor-users <your_email_address>