[condor-users] condor_userprio

Hi,

I used 'condor_userprio -setfactor' to set the priority factors for
all of my users. I set some to 1, some to 10,000, and some to 1
million in order to artifically create 3 classes of users.

For a few minutes I could then do 'condor_userprio -all -allusers'
and see that the changes I made were saved.

But then after a few minutes I noticed that when I do 'condor_userprio
-all -allusers' I only see users who have accumulated Condor usage.

Are the priority factors I set for the other users who have not yet
run Condor jobs persistent? How can I tell?

Scott
Condor Support Information: