Re: [condor-users] Run Unix scripts in Windows machines

> install ActivePerl on each Windows box. Both of
> these solutions, though, are inferior to cygwin.

I suspect you'd have the best luck with cygwin. I don't believe a
standalone bash.exe is going to do the job for you, unless you have a
very trivial shell script. Most of what shell scripts do is call other
programs, like rm, cp, grep, ls, ps, just to name a few. Without a
full cygwin setup, you'll wind up rewriting most of the script to use
comparable Windows commands, and by that time you'd probably be better
off just rewriting the whole thing as a cmd.exe batch script.

Colin Stolley
UW Madison Condor Team
Condor Support Information: