Re: [condor-users] Condor not available for BSD flavours (FreeBSD, OpenBSD etc.)

Hello Rob,

If you can wait for a several more months, you can get
the source of condor, and then port it to the BSDs.

Otherwise, you can also use SGE (GridEngine), which is
widely used everywhere. You can see a FreeBSD kernel
developer's paper about his HPC FreeBSD cluster setup
using SGE:

http://people.freebsd.org/~brooks/papers/bsdcon2003/

I know the developers at wisc.edu are working on the
build environment, anyone can tell me when we are
expected to get the source uploaded?

Andrew.

--- Rob Lahaye <lahaye@xxxxxxxxx> 的訊息: