[condor-users] Directories and globs in transfer_input and transfer_output

We're using condor to farm out jobs to a cluster of windows machines. The process takes a bunch of input files, and creates several directories worth of output. How difficult would it be to:

a) Have transfer_(input|ouput)_files match globs (* and ? wildcards) [specifically *.dll for all our .NET assemblies]

or

b) match directories, mkdir them on the destination machine, and then recursively pattern match and copy down the tree?

I'd be quite happy to do this work if the source code is available and it would be of general use.

Richard.

Gloucester Research Limited believes the information
provided herein is reliable. While every care has been
taken to ensure accuracy, the information is furnished
to the recipients with no warranty as to the completeness
and accuracy of its contents and on condition that any
errors or omissions shall not be made the basis for any
claim, demand or cause for action.