[condor-users] Condor vs. PBS for linux cluster: any experiences?

Hi,

We're in the process of commissioning a dedicated linux cluster (16 nodes), mainly to run coupled MPI jobs, and in the past such a machine would have had PBS together with the relevant MPI libraries installed. However, we could just as easily run a dedicated Condor pool for the individual nodes and run jobs within an MPI universe. Are people aware of any strong reasons for or against migrating to such a solution?

Cheers,

Mark