Re: [condor-users] Condor vs. PBS for linux cluster: anyexperiences?

Hi
The only reason for not using Condor for this would be absence of
prioritized queue, since dedicated scheduler does not honor these
priorities ;(
>From this point of view, using PBS + Maui is a nice solution, since it
also provides reservation, etc.etc.
However from the usability point view, Condor is undoubtedly the best.
I think you should try both, and see what users tell.My users liked
Condor more than PBS;)
Mark