Re: [condor-users] condor_shadow timeout when loosing contact with startd

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 02:55:44PM -0600, Geoff Lovett wrote:
> Ah, ok :)  I'm trying to replicate the problem, and so far, 20 minutes
> into it, it's still hung.  I'll use STARTER_UPDATE_INTERVAL instead of
> SHADOW_UPDATE_INTERVAL and give it a shot.

i don't think this is going to fix your root problem though.  this update
interval simply controls how often the job stats (memory usage, run time,
etc.) get updated from the starter to the shadow.

what is actually happening in your case?  is the starter getting killed,
is hung, or something else?

cheers,
-zach

Condor Support Information: