RE: [condor-users] Condor for Solaris x86 ?

Miron,

Thank you for such a flattering proposal. :-) I cannot consider myself
as an expert programmer, especially in systems and networking. I know a bit
of computational physics, simulations, etc. But I would like to give it a
try if
nobody is going to do it anyway. My hope is that Solaris for SPARC and x86
should not be that different.

Andrey