[condor-users] condor_config single point administration

I would like to be able to manage all the machine condor_config files on the Central Manager server rather than as separate files on each.  It is not clear to me from reading the documentation, how to do this.  The Admin manual mentions a global config file, but not where that file is located (Central Manager?).  Can I have a condor_config file on each machine in the pool that has only one entry pointing to a $(HOST).local file located on the Central Manager?  Our pool consists of all Windows machines running either Win2k or WinXp.

Edward Diamond

Engineer, Water Resources

DWR Bay-Delta Office

(916) 653-4603