[condor-users] Log Entries

Hello All,

I have a question that I haven?t been able to find an answer to in the condor
documentation. When a condor log entry says job executing on host X.X.X.X does
this mean that the executable and the input files have been transferred and the
job is starting or that the files are just starting to be transferred? Likewise
when a log entry indicates that a job finishes is that a timestamp before or
after the output file has returned?

Brian