Re: [condor-users] Benchmarking

On Sunday 07 March 2004 3:30 pm, kge2@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> .../bin/condor_status -verbose | grep KFlops will return the # of linpack
> flops. I'm not sure if that helps you or not, but it is a good rough gauge.

Sounds to me like you want to use the Startd's "cron" capabilities (which were
added for Hawkeye).

Basically, it's pretty easy to have the Startd run a process periodically, and
incorporate it's output into the machine ad that it publishes.

Look at the Hawkeye page (http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/hawkeye) for docs on
how to set this up; let me know if you have any specific questions.

-Nick

--
           <<< The answer is out there, Neo. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project