Re: [condor-users] a question about java jobs over Condor_G

Dear Mr. Jaime Frey,

Thanks a lot for your kind information. Now My script
goes as following:

Executable = print.class
globusscheduler = surya/jobmanager-condor
Universe = globus
GlobusRSL = (condor_submit=(Universe java))
Arguments = print $(input)
input = print.in
output = print.java.out
error = print.java.error
Log = print.java.log

Queue

It is OK for Condor-G for job submision. However,
my java code still not run:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: print
        at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:198)
        at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)
        at
java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:186)
        at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:299)
        at
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:272)
        at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:255)
        at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:315)
        at
CondorJavaWrapper.main(CondorJavaWrapper.java:101)

It seems my classpath is not right.
>java print
I can get the right result. so what other info should
I add to classpath? Your kind information is highly
appreciated.

thanks again
Best regards,
sincerely