[condor-users] questions about path environment in condor_G

Dear condor-users,

My job description file goes as follows:
"
Executable = /bin/sh
transfer_executable = False
globusscheduler = surya/jobmanager-condor
Universe = globus
GlobusRSL = (condor_submit=(Universe vanilla))
Arguments = /staff/yuhongf/Condor/globus/JavaScript.sh
print $(input)
Initialdir = /staff/yuhongf/Condor/globus
input = /staff/yuhongf/Condor/globus/print.in
output = print.script.out
error = print.script.error
Log = print.script.log

Queue
"

/staff/yuhongf/Condor/globus/JavaScript.sh is on
Surya, this works. However when I modified
"globusscheduler = surya/jobmanager-condor" to be
"globusscheduler = ntuds/jobmanager-condor", i.e.,
submit it to a remote machine. There would be error
message like:
"
/staff/yuhongf/Condor/globus/JavaScript.sh:
/staff/yuhongf/Condor/globus/JavaScript.sh: No such
file or directory
"

Would you please tell me how to make shell script
submit to remote jobmanager work? Your kind suggestion
and valued time
are highly appreciated.

Best regards
Sincerely,