[condor-users] SUBMISSION OF MPI JOBS THROUGH CONDOR-G

Sir,

	This is  in continuation to the mail that I had sent to this group
regarding submission of MPI jobs through Condor-G. (My query was: "How to
submit MPI jobs through Condor-G? We have installed Condor-G and Globus in
our machines. We have been successful in submitting and executing sequential
jobs through Condor-G in Linux,Solaris and AIX machines. But so far we have
not been successful in executing MPI jobs. We took the sample MPI submit
file provided in http://www.teragrid.org/userinfo/guide_jobs_condorg.html
for the job submission, and made modifications necessary for our machines").

	I hope I have provided enough details in the above paragraph on how we
actually tried to execute the program.

	Kindly give us your valuable inputs on executing MPI programs through
Condor-G.

	Thanks.

	Vineeth

Condor Support Information: