[condor-users] new version?

Hi, development team

Looking through the manual I suddenly found out that it has a new version in
the title!
And indeed, download page contains all new tars, straight from the oven.

Glad I have not completed rolling out the new image for the labs. :-)

Just a little worry, though:
The previous version was out just a few months ago, wasn't it? And from this
mailing list
I gather that people are using numerous previous versions.
I wonder if there exist some road map for updates and new releases.

Anyway, thanks guys for the excellent product!

cheers,

Andrey Kaliazin

Condor Support Information: