Re: [condor-users] Job Requirements check failed!

On Wednesday 21 April 2004 11:19 am, Scott Koranda wrote:
> Hi,
Hi Scott!

> I am seeing this on a machine in our pool (version 6.6.1):

Of course, we're going to tell you that you should upgrade....

> Am I correct that this means that user patrick's job was matched but
> then when Condor began to start the job it did a last check of the job
> requirements in the job's classAd and found that the requirements were
> not met, and so that job went pack into the queue and the machine into
> the Unclaimed state?
>
> If so, then I am confused since the job did get matched in the first
> place.
>
> Also, the requirements for the job are fairly generic:
>
> Requirements = (Arch == "INTEL") && (OpSys == "LINUX") && ((CkptArch
> == Arch) || (CkptArch =?= UNDEFINED)) && ((CkptOpSys == OpSys) ||
> (CkptOpSys =?= UNDEFINED)) && (Disk >= DiskUsage) && ((Memory * 1024)
>
> >= ImageSize)
>
> I checked that the ImageSize is small as is the Disk, so I don't see
> what is causing the message "Job Requirements Check failed!".
>
> Any ideas?

And, of course, you should know that we really need the machine ad & job ad to
get a clue as to what's going on, right?  :-)

-Nick

--
           <<< Knock, knock, Neo. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project