[condor-users] Announce: Condor-Setup-Hawkeye 0.1.0 available for download

All,

Sorry to spam the list, but I (as the primary Hawkeye developer on the Condor
team) have been getting an increasing stream of requests to make it easier to
add Hawkeye features to your existing Condor.

Well, to solve this problem, I've created the above package which modifies
your Condor configuration & installs the same "install module" script as is
used in Hawkeye (except that here it's named condor_install_module instead of
hawkeye_install_module).  You can then download & install the same modules as
you can for Hawkeye, and can then use the dynamic attributes in your Machine
Ad for match-making purposes.

It's available through the Hawkeye download page
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/downloads/hawkeye.license.html

Have fun,

-Nick

--
           <<< The matrix has you. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project