[condor-users] How to tell if condor is installed?

How could my script determine if condor is installed?

My Perl module installation script needs to tell Make that the drmaa lib is
called "libcondordrmaa" rather than "drmaa" like SGE does it, so I need a
way to determing if we are attempting to use condor's drmaa lib or some
other DRM.  Also, how likely is it we could get libcondordrmaa in shared
library form, rather than static?

Thanks a bunch.

Condor Support Information: