Re: [HTCondor-users] how do I test/debug condor_chirp ?

Hi Stefano,

is there a size limit for class ads? If not, maybe you could (mis)use the EventLog? I.e., extending the event log attributes ad
  EVENT_LOG_JOB_AD_INFORMATION_ATTRS = CMSVeryLargeAdd,...
and extract the log info from all the schedds' event log jsons with logstash or so.
Drawback would be, that it will clutter your histories as well, I guess.

Cheers,
  Thomas