Re: [Gems-users] NUCA Profiler

Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:57:41 -0700
From: "Mishali Naik" <mishalinaik@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] NUCA Profiler
Thanks for the reply Daniele,
   I have looked through the L2Cache_Transitions.C but I can't seem
to find what I am looking for or may be I am missing something. All I
want to know is whether there is a difference in latency between -
accessing a processor's local bank, its own center bank and accessing
a remote center bank? If there is how are those latencies calculated.
Or is it taken to be 6 for each bank accessed?