[Gems-users] compiling Ruby tester without simics

Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:33:27 -0700
From: "Perry Wang" <peilien@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] compiling Ruby tester without simics
Hi,

Has anyone managed to compile Ruby tester without having simics installation
around?  I saw that some time ago someone asked the same question and I
followed up with him and he said he ended up not using Ruby.

Just checking to see if anyone has done it since then before I start hacking
the Ruby source code.  Seems that interface.* are where most the work will
be.  Rest of the files are mostly borrowing type definitions from simics.

Thanks much,
Perry