Re: [Gems-users] compiling Ruby tester without simics

Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:00:11 -0500
From: "Mike Marty" <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] compiling Ruby tester without simics
It should certainly be possible because the tester in no way relies on
Simics.  We just have a depedence on the global.h file provided by Simics.
It should be straightforward to remove this and Simics-related code.  Start
by ripping out the ruby/simics stuff.  There are very few calls to Simics
outside of this directory-- one I can think of right now is
DirectoryMemory.C which can be removed.