Re: [Gems-users] A question in LogTM

Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:02:05 -0600 (CST)
From: Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] A question in LogTM
Yes, a good observation of a flaw that will be fixed shortly.  The LogTM
requires the fast path to be disabled so that R/W bits are set.  But since
the released LogTM protocol is an SMP with combined L1/L2 controllers, by
disabling fast path, the L1 timing is disabled as well.

We will release a fix to this shortly (along with a LogTM CMP protocol).
If you need a faster fix or workaround, one of the LogTM people might be
able to chime in and help you.

--Mike