Re: [Gems-users] Simulated machine execution time

Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:19:27 -0500
From: Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Simulated machine execution time
simulation time = Ruby_cycles * target_clock_period

target_clock_period can be whatever you want it to be to match your other parameters. Be aware that Simics will deliver RTC interrupts assuming a different clock period, but I don't believe this is a big deal.

--Mike

Marco Solinas wrote:
Hi list

I need to know how long my simulation is, but I found only the "elapsed_time" and "virtual_time" in the stats file.
The universal parameter is "Ruby_cycles", I need it in seconds.

How can I calculate the execution time of the simulated machine?
I think it has to be few seconds.

Regards
Marco