Re: [Gems-users] License - Doesnt Match name of current user

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 04:38:49 -0500
From: Dinagar Raghunathan <draghuna@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] License - Doesnt Match name of current user

Oh ok .. I will try to get a new license .. But, in that case, how come my friend’s license which he got b4 OS reinstallation was working. Because, if the host id is changed, then the simics should have shown invalid license.

And how come the system is not taking license for the license folder but somehow got registered in to machine?

Thanks & Regards,

Dinagar