Re: [Gems-users] License - Doesnt Match name of current user

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 22:34:38 +1200
From: "Fuad Tabba" <fuad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] License - Doesnt Match name of current user
Hi Dinagar,

Licenses and the like are more of a Simics issue than a Gems issue,
the folks at Wisconsin aren't (to the best of my knowledge) affiliated
with Virtutech (the Swedish company behind Simics) and aren't
responsible for issuing licenses. I suggest you try the Simics forum
at https://www.simics.net/ for help on this...

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
/fuad