Re: [Gems-users] GARNET TOOL

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 19:57:35 -0400
From: "Niket Agarwal (niketa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <niketa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] GARNET TOOL
In the GEMS setup you can specify (either in the rubyconfig.defaults or while running) that you want to use the FILE_SPECIFIED topology type and the NUCA cache design with a particular number of processors, processors per chip, L2 banks and Memory banks. The topology file name is automatically calculated from that.

You do not have to worry about the file name and folder.

Niket