Re: [Gems-users] memory accesses

Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 20:37:30 -0400
From: Shakeel Butt <shakeel.butt@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] memory accesses
> Are these the parameters from .stats file or from the script or from the
> default configurations?
these parameters are printed by ruby0.listparam command

> Are you sure that out of the three conditions
>
>  if (IS_DEV_MEM_OP(mem_trans->s.ini_type) ||
>       IS_OTH_MEM_OP(mem_trans->s.ini_type) ||
>       mem_trans->s.physical_address >
> uinteger_t(RubyConfig::memorySizeBytes())
>
> It is the third one that is true?
Yes, I'm sure because I have separated them and add cout to print.

> The reason I asked you what is inside your transaction is because I though
> that maybe you had some IO. But it seems like you have a very simple
> transaction. Are you sure the rest of your setup is right: like you are
> binding the threads and everything?
I'm binding the threads but the original tm_bind_to_cabinet code was
giving invalid argument error and I made the following changes.

psetid_t set;
pset_create(&set);
pset_assign(set, cabinet_nr, NULL);
pset_bind(set, P_LWPID, P_MYID, NULL);