[Condor-users] condor_submit and PhP??

Hi,

I'm developing some interfaces for condor using WWW and PhP.

I've got one application WWW interface ready and it works great.

But some some reson, the second application is giving me a hard time. If i manually execute condor_submit via windows command line using the scripts that PhP outputs my job works fine and renders....but when php tries to execute condor_submit i always get this in my error log
"error: initialization failed: unable to locate binary"

condor_submit is in the windows path and i set teh working directory to teh saem location as my submit file before Php issues the shell command...

Very odd...any1 else notice this before??

JW.