[Condor-users] Trouble stopping DagMan jobs

Hi,

I'm using Condor 6.6.6 & I am having trouble removing a DagMan job. For example job 128 is teh dagman task. So i try to remove that job thinking it will remove all the other child jobs. But joib 128 is never removed from the list of jobs..if i try to remove it the system says it is already marked to be removed..but if never gets removed....

Is there some directive i am missing in my dagMan submit script which will allow me to remove the entire dagman controlled task??

Thanks for any tips...

JW