Re: [Condor-users] condor_submit and PhP??

Hello,

Perhaps it needs CONDOR_CONFIG environment variable. I had a similar problem (no output for condor_status) and I execute now these three lines together :

CONDOR_CONFIG=/Users/stagiaire/Programmes/condor-6.6.5/etc/condor_config
export CONDOR_CONFIG
/Users/stagiaire/Programmes/condor-6.6.5/bin/condor_status

But there's something in php to set environment variable, I think.

Bye,
Jérôme