RE: [Condor-users] Running "batch" jobs on different platforms

Title: Message

The submit file for Red Hat:

universe       = vanilla

requirements   = OpSys == "LINUX"
should_transfer_files = YES
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT

executable     = linux.bat
 Is this file LINUX.bat or linux.bat ?

BTW You should be able to use
executable = $$(OpSys).bat
assuming similar filenames for WIndows XP (WINNT51.bat) and Windows 2000 (WINNT50.bat)
(shame about the .bat suffix which is neccessary because of Windows).
So am I just going at this all wrong?  Am I using Condor in a way that it was not intended?  Are there other software solutions I should consider other than Condor?  Any help appreciated!

Sorry, thats all I can think of. I'd make sure you have execute permission on the script files too, that may help.

JK