[Condor-users] submitting jobs from windows machine to a linuxcondor grid.

Hello all,

I have a blade setup as a condor grid, the main node behave as the condor master.
My users are using machine with the Windows2K Os.I want to give them the option
to submit jobs to this grid.
The version I'm using is 6.6.7 ( on the grid and on the workstations ).
When I issue the command "condor_status" from a workstation I can see all the nodes in this grid.
When I issue the command "condor_submit" with a submit file I'm getting an error