Re: [Condor-users] permissions problem in condor

This is getting frustrating. Reinstalled condor moved the central manger to a
new machine so I just have 2 similar machines in my pool. set up condor
in /home/condor/condor-6.6.5, owner=condor. Condor is a user on both
machines. I created a job file in the condor-6.6.5 directory and submitted it
and I get the "file cannot be written error". Which log files will tell me
what is going wrong I am submitting from the machine which is not the
central-manager.Plz help

Thanks
Arun