Re: [Condor-users] jobs wait in idle mode unecessarily

Ian,

This is a long shot, but are you sure that the executables to be queued exist?

I remember I once set up a DAGMan job (although this may still hold
when doing a standard submit) to do a heterogeneous submit of
executable foo.$$(OpSys)

My jobs sat in idle state until I realized that I forgot to rename my
Linux executable to foo.LINUX and my Sun executable to foo.SOLARIS28

HTH

   Joseph

P.S. Is idling the correct behavior in this case? Why don't the jobs just abort?

--
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/~turian/