[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Question about configuration parsing
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 12:28:39 -0500
- From: "Bryan S. Maher" <Bryan.Maher@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Question about configuration parsing
I'm confused by how the configuration files work. Somewhere in the
documentation, there is a mention that macros need to be defined BEFORE
they are used. This implies that the config files are processed top
down. This raises some questions:
1) Why are the all the START macros like UWCS_PREEMPTION declared AFTER
they are used in the default the condor_config file? This implies some
sort of multi-pass interpretation.
2) When is condor_config.local parsed relative to condor_config? Can I
have an expression like START = MY_START_POLICY in my condor_config file
and then define that macro in my condor_config.local file?