Re: [Condor-users] DAGs - set_user_priv() error still there

It seems to have gone away in 6.6.7

many thanks,

-ian.

--On 05 November 2004 08:56 -0600 Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I'm getting exactly the same problem with a simple DAG POST
script as was discussed on this list back in April:

<http://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/pre-2004-June/msg01215.sh
tml>

Namely this error:

11/5 11:33:28 ERROR "set_user_priv() failed!" at line 379 in file
..\src\condor_
c++_util\uids.C

The line number has changed but the bug remains the same !
Any chance of a fix or even workaround for this ?

I'm using Condor 6.6.5 under WinXP.

I don't know for sure if this is the same problem, but I see the the version history for Condor 6.6.6 says:

Fixed an issue with the Windows port of condor_ dagman that would cause
it  to crash when POST scripts were used.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/8_3Stable_Release.html#SECTION0 0932000000000000000

Perhaps you should try 6.6.6 or 6.6.7 to see if it helps.

-alain