Re: [Condor-users] Extending Condor's scheduling? (for sched.research purposes)

Alternatively, I am wondering if there is some way to extend Condor's scheduling, perhaps via a library, so that I can bypass priorities altogether and simply have Condor call my own functions when trying to determine what job should run.

There is no standard way to extend Condor's scheduling. We've talked about doing this sort of thing before, but we haven't implemented it.

Someone must have tried extending Condor's scheduling before, but I'm coming up empty.

I think that only gradudate students/staff that are part of Condor have done this.

-alain