RE: [Condor-users] Trouble getting condor_view server to log stats

Can someone from the condor team expand on the two messages I'm seeing
in my CollectorLog file on my master machine:

0/15 17:31:12 DaemonCore: received unregistered command request 27 !
0/15 17:31:12 DaemonCore: received unregistered command request 29 !

I suspect that you didn't set up configuration variables you need to enable the collector to act as a view server. Did you add KEEP_POOL_HISTORY and POOL_HISTORY_DIR? Unfortunately, you probably need to restart the collector after adding these, instead of just doing a reconfig.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6/3_10Setting_Up.html#SECTION004105000000000000000

-alain