[Condor-users] Heterogreneous job submission (Linux -> Windows)

Hey, My name is Dimitar and I have installed condor on a pool of WinXP systems ,
and have a linux master. I compiled a simple test program to submit and used
vanilla universe and the submission was successfull , but the program just
remained idle, it didn't run at all. I checked the logs and it turned out it
didn't find a match. I tried to use "Requirements = OpSys == WINNT51" option
,but it still didn't find a match and only stayed idle. Please help me, what am
I doing wrong?
         Thanks Dimo

This mail was sent using www.uwc.net mail.