Von: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Dimitar Assenov
Bounov
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2004 01:18
An: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [Condor-users] Heterogreneous job submission (Linux -> Windows)

Hey, My name is Dimitar and I have installed condor on a pool of WinXP
systems , and have a linux master. I compiled a simple test program to
submit and used vanilla universe and the submission was successfull , but
the program just remained idle, it didn't run at all. I checked the logs and
it turned out it didn't find a match. I tried to use "Requirements = OpSys
== WINNT51" option ,but it still didn't find a match and only stayed idle.
Please help me, what am I doing wrong?
         Thanks Dimo