Re: [Condor-users] Heterogreneous job submission (Linux -> Windows)

do a condor_status on the linux master..do all your windows clients show up? If not..perhaps disable the firewall that microsoft put in service pack 2 of windows XP or open up the ports that condor uses, I'm not sure which ones they are off the top of my head.

If you are using teh latest condor development build it should put itself in the list of programs that windows firewall ignores...

JW

Dimitar Assenov Bounov wrote:

Hey, My name is Dimitar and I have installed condor on a pool of WinXP systems ,
and have a linux master. I compiled a simple test program to submit and used
vanilla universe and the submission was successfull , but the program just
remained idle, it didn't run at all. I checked the logs and it turned out it
didn't find a match. I tried to use "Requirements = OpSys == WINNT51" option
,but it still didn't find a match and only stayed idle. Please help me, what am
I doing wrong?
        Thanks Dimo