[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Condor Vanilla universe environment
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:02:55 -0700 (PDT)
- From: Chakravarthi <m_chakravarthi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Condor Vanilla universe environment
1. I have a executable ,which calculates Montecarlo
simulation values for a set of input.
2. Inputs are in ASCII file.
3. This input file is a huge file , so I equally
divided the input file into 10 pieces ,each has some
100000 sets of value for calculation.
I am running Condor Vanilla universe environment in
windows2000 and windowsXP machine of total to 10.
Now how do I submit the job to 10 different machines
each with different input files(10 pieces).
Kindly let me know the configuration in submit
description file ,to submit to 10 Machines each with
different input files.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around