Re: AW: [Condor-users] Basic Job submission problems

Hi
Thanks for the suggestion of just adding the machine to the pool. Infact that
was what I told Mr faheem as well (I and faheem work together). But one thing,
Where do I make the changes I mean for example

1) Do I add a directory tree in the /home/condor/hosts/  directory for the host
to be added.
2) What do i do for the /var/lock/condor file on the host i wish to add, how do
i do it.
3) Will I need to add the host name in the "roster" file on the central manager?
??

There are many more. But all I want to know is what wud be the specific steps i
will need to do to add a host to the pool.

Subhan