Re: [Condor-users] Change in behavior 6.6.0 -> 6.7.1?

Hi,

Chris,

Is there any particular feature in 6.7 that you particularly need? I just tested it against 6.6.6, and it works there. Perhaps that would work out for you, or, perhaps, a 6.6.6 schedd? I can pretty much guarantee that it won't be fixed for 6.7.2. :-(

I just verified that it's still broken at the head of the 6.7 branch.

I was keen to upgrade to 6.7.1 because we're working towards kerberizing our Condor activities on my experiment here at Fermilab. However, since I won't get chance to work on that in the immediate future due to other constraints, downgrading to 6.6.6 is actually a feasible proposition and might be the way to go for now.

Thanks,
Chris.

-Nick

--
          <<< There is no spoon. >>>
/`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project