Re: [Condor-users] MPI Jobs again.

Hi All,

Thanks very much for the reply.

I got the problem solved. Its working now.

Greg Thain wrote:

Chaitanya V. Hazarey wrote:

Hi all,

It would also be helpfull if any one could point out how to diagnose this situation. I have tried D_ALL and also D_DEBUG for schedd. But nothing intersting comes up. What sould I look for.

Most likely, the startds on your execute machine are not reporting as willing to be scheduled by the DedicatedScheduler. To verify this, run

condor_status -l | grep Dedicated

For each machine, you should get two lines, that look like:

Rank = Scheduler =?= "DedicatedScheduler@xxxxxxx"
DedicatedScheduler = "DedicatedScheduler@xxxxxxx"

What was wrong was that the hostname part of the DedicatedScheduler@ contained the name of that machine not the dedicated scheduler. That was the problem.

Thanks,